Stanbridge is a UK-based specialist in sluice room equipment and design, helping hospitals, nursing homes and care homes protect patients, residents and staff.
We manufacture our range of mechanical bedpan washers/disinfectors, basins, sluices and work surfaces in the UK, and provide a complete range of products to help you keep vulnerable people safe from the threat of infection, and maintain compliance in the sluice room.
With 60 years’ experience, we have pioneered the design of modern washer/disinfector machines. We understand the importance of choosing the right waste disposal facilities for your specific needs, and provide expert advice to help you plan, install and maintain fully compliant sluice rooms or dirty utility rooms.
Whether you are responsible for managing hospital facilities, building or refurbishing new facilities, or an owner/manager in the care and nursing home sector, our comprehensive range of infection control services will help you to protect vulnerable people and maintain compliance in your facility:
Stanbridge will partner with you to:
- provide infection control solutions for hospitals and care homes
- develop your infection control procedures
- provide a free site survey
- advise on your sluice room requirements
- develop CAD drawings and advice on compliant sluice room layouts
- provide training programmes for engineers
- advise on HTM 2030 and BSEN ISO 15883-1 and -3
- provide seminars and study days
- provide bedpan washer appliance repairs and servicing
We know that downtime is always a concern and could present a health risk, so we provide complete maintenance, service and support packages, which can be customised to suit your needs.