Stanbridge specialises in sluice room and infection control equipment.
Established in the 1950s and credited with pioneering design for modern washer/disinfector machines, Stanbridge has the expertise and practical experience that can assist and reassure in every situation.
• infection control solutions for hospitals and care homes
• involvement in development of infection control procedures
• advising on sluice room requirements
• training programmes for engineers
• advice on HTM 2030 and BSEN ISO 15883-1 and -3
• participation in seminars and study days
• support and encouragement for the care sector
The comprehensive Stanbridge range includes washer/disinfectors, stainless
steel products for sluice rooms, bespoke equipment and fittings, and utensils.