This policy explains how we collect and use your personal information. Personal information is information that can identify you – for example your name, email address or mobile phone number.
Your personal information is an important asset and we aim to respect your privacy, use it responsibly and keep it secure. If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We use your personal information for various business purposes:
- Taking and fulfilling orders.
- Processing payments.
- Communicating your requirements with our service partners and delivery agents.
- Keeping accounts and other business records.
- Carrying out marketing.
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements.
- Dealing with complaints or queries from our customers.
- Generating data analytics to monitor and improve the performance of our website.
We aim to keep your information for only as long as is necessary for our business needs and in compliance with any legal or regulatory duties to retain personal information for a particular period.
Whilst keeping your personal data, we will make sure it is subject to appropriate security. We may share your personal information, but this will be done on a ‘need to know ‘basis and only when it is necessary to do so or where we are required to share information. We may share personal information when we buy or sell any business assets. We aim to put the necessary safeguards in place to ensure that your personal information that we as a company are legally responsible for remains properly protected and is used appropriately when in the hands of a third party.
We never send your personal information overseas.
Your rights over your personal information.
- To obtain a copy of your personal information or to have it transferred to another organisation.
- To have any inaccurate personal information corrected.
- To have your personal information erased if its retention is no longer justified.
- To have the use of your personal information restricted.
- To object to your personal information being processed.
We will always give you the rights that you legally entitled to, but the rights set out above are qualified ones. Any requests will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You are never required to provide personal information to us but may need to do so when you enter into a contract for the provision of our serviced. We will not be able to provide our services unless you provide us with the information we require.
We may use your personal information to carry out marketing, but we aim to contact people who want to receive marketing. If you object to marketing electronic or otherwise – please let us know and we will stop contacting, you.